At Shriners Hospitals for Children®-Boston, approximately 90 percent of all funds are dedicated to patient care, research and education. We take pride in ensuring that your gifts are used in the most efficient and effective manner to provide the best possible care today and to continue our mission into the future.
Shriners-Boston is a fully qualified 501(c)3 charitable organization under IRS regulations. Donations are tax-deductible as provided by law.
In addition, Shriners Hospitals for Children® is the recipient of the Independent Charities Seal of Excellence. This designation is awarded to the members of Independent Charities of America and Local Independent Charities of America that have, upon rigorous independent review, been able to certify, document and demonstrate on an annual basis that they meet the highest standards of public accountability, program effectiveness and cost effectiveness.
Ways to Give to Shriners-Boston
- Make a one-time or monthly general gift
- Make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one
- Join the Annual Giving Program
- Create a Personal Fundraising web page
- Donate to our Hospital Campaign
- Give planned gifts, gifts of appreciated securities, or real estate and corporate gifts
To make a donation or learn more about our giving programs or campaigns, please contact John F. Sugden, Jr., at 617-371-4977 or email@example.com.